The term "learning style" refers to the context in which we learn best.
To learn your learning style take a look at the statements below. Mark each true or false....this will give you an idea of the context in which you learn best.
1. I like quiet when I'm working.
2. I work best when there's a little noise in the classroom.
3. I prefer rock music in the background when I study.
4. Music of any kind makes it difficult for me to work.
5. I can study when people are talking.
6. I prefer bright light when I'm studying.
7. I learn best in the morning.
8. I learn best in the afternoon.
9. I learn best late at night.
10. I like to study while sitting in a comfortable chair.
11. I like to study at a desk.
12. I prefer to work with the teacher as a team.
13. I learn best when I work alone.
14. I need specific rules and directions about what I should do.
15. I prefer to work with the entire class.
16. I prefer to work with in a small group.
17. I prefer to work with individual students.
18. I need a lot of praise to complete a task.
19. I have difficulty starting assignments.
20. I have difficulty finishing assignments.
Your true statements will give you an idea of the context in which you learn best. This is YOUR unique learning style.